Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

I Live, I am Free, Not By Others Choices or Controls, But My Choice

I live by my choices, my freedom, my opportunities that are open to me,
I do not live by chance, but for a reason being more than one chapter of many in my life,
I live by motivation, well thought choices in using logic, reason, analysis and research,
I do not live to be not manipulated, controlled, possessed, brain washed by people and old institutions,
I live to make changes, adjusting, adapting, and deflecting those who want to control my path,
I do not live by chance but to justify me being and no one elses judgments,
I excel, not competing with others, for it only brings greed, jealousy to others who are self centered,
I choose my self esteem, no one chooses it for me,
I listen to my enter instinct, not the noise, persuasion, conning, controlling of others and groups,
This is my journey to learn from the past, stay away from toxic people who waste my time,
I stay away from control freaks, money grubbers, toxic influence, fanatics, extremist and isolationist of others spewing hate to make up for their shortcomings,
The world was meant to be free, so thing move faster, flow of information, transparent world,
multicultural, open exchange, open society and self expression without persecution,
I live for a free democratized liberal progressive world for all.

No comments: