Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Lookin for a Foreign Girls Need a Husband? Contact Me, Looking for Pen Pals Also

Single, Retired from the army and social security. Now living in Waldorf, Maryland. I am 56 and separated. Married 2x once to a Korean and the other a woman from Laos. Want to retire in a foreign country and retire. Like to travel, internet, reading, keeping up with world news, investing, eating out, enjoying my retirement, experiencing and meeting people from different cultures, free thinker, free spirit. music, karaoke, economics and social trends in the world, globalist liberal, into nutrition and herbs, New Age thinker  . My music likes are rock, pop music,  country, bluegrass, smooth jazz, funk, disco, folk, soft rock, southern rock. Enjoy. Libra and born under the sign of the rat.  PH#1 240 970 3109. frockman232@gmail.com, G+, twitter, vk.com, Ok.ru, tumblr, Frockman Philosophy on google search, on YouTube (frockmusic and video231). You are welcome to send comments to my email or contact me via phone, on whatsapp, snapchat, hangouts, instagram, or any other of my social feeds. Want to retire in another country.
   

No comments: