Search This Blog

Saturday, February 24, 2018

Updated Profile on Me


Single retired from the army and social security. Now living in Waldorf, Maryland. I am 57 and  Married 2x, Global Progressive Democrat, New Age Thought. Want to spend more time enhancing the retirement I have now further into the future. Like to travel, internet, reading, keeping up with world news, investing, eating out, enjoy my retirement, experience meeting people from different cultures, free thinker, free-spirited. music, karaoke, economics and social trends in the world, global moderate liberal,  nutrition supplementation and herbs, geopolitics. My music likes are rock, pop music,  country, bluegrass, smooth jazz, funk, disco, folk, soft rock, southern rock, classic rock. Libra and born under the sign of the rat.  PH#1 3013996410. You can contact me at frockman232@gmail.com, on  G+, twitter, vk.com, Tumblr, frockman philosophy on google blogger search, on YouTube (frockmusic and video231) Google search GarF2437 for my karaoke recordings. You are welcome to send comments to my email or contact me via phone, hangouts,  or any other of my social feeds. 
   

No comments: