Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Problems with Microsoft


Gary Finneyfrock frockman232@gmail.com

1:22 PM (22 minutes ago)
to Microsoft
I did and I am not getting any help I keep on calling and calling, I am on my 30th the issue has not been resolved this is the 10th day in a row. I will put this on the interent on all platforms

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 10:54 AM Gary Finneyfrock <frockman232@gmail.com> wrote:

Microsoft is Resetting Accounts and People Are Losing Control of Their Accounts

I have been wrestling with Microsoft for the past 8 days and been through 27 calls with them. Account logs in automatically, you will lose control of your account administrative privileges, even the operator bypassed and shut down my Norton's Security. They have not been calling me back, no emails. They are not concerned about the possible security breach. I will most likely buy a new Windows and reinstall myself. This is piss poor. Do not let any Microsoft agent bypass your security, or reset your computer or it will be breached, please pass this onto other Microsoft users. I will report this to Norton Security. Thanks for passing this on.

Case number 1483209010

This is all over the internet now, now will can i get some service I will also report this to Norton's Security


On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 1:37 AM Microsoft Technical Support <CS3UR.GNRL.WW.00.EN.CVG.GUR.TS.2ET.ADK.SG.PI@css.one.microsoft.com> wrote:

Hello,
Thanks for contacting Microsoft support.
We were unable to reach you today and want to make sure your issue is resolved. If you still need assistance, please revert back on this mail or else will call you on 09/18/2019 between 2 PM to 3 PM EST time.
Thanks again,
Advocate First Name
Microsoft Customer Service and Support
Your service request number is 1483209010 in case you need it.
This message from Microsoft is an important part of a program, service, or product that you or your company purchased or participate in.
Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our Privacy Statement.
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052 USA

No comments: