Search This Blog

Friday, May 11, 2018

Gary Finneyfrock Karaoke and More Contact Me

GaryF2437's real name is Gary Finneyfrock. Gary is 57 years old, is located in Maryland / USA and has been a SingSnap member since April 21, 2016. He has a total of 237 public recordings that have been viewed 53,551 times and 165 achievement points.

Retired army and social security. Like all kinds of music. PH#13013996410 frockman232@gmail.com, G+, twitter, vk.com, Tumblr, Frockman Philosophy on google search, on YouTube (frockmusic and video231). You are welcome to send comments to my email or contacts me via phone, on WhatsApp, hangouts, Instagram, Redditt, OK.ru, minds.com, MeWe.com, Linkedin
Single retired from the army and social security. Now living in Waldorf, Maryland. I am 57. Married 2x. Want to retire in a foreign country. Like to travel, internet, reading, keeping up with world news, investing, enjoying my retirement, experiencing and meeting people from different cultures, free thinker, free-spirited. music, karaoke, economics and social trends in the world, globalist progressive democrat, blogging, into nutrition and herbs, New Age thinker. My music likes are rock, pop music, country, bluegrass, smooth jazz, funk, disco, folk, soft rock, southern rock. Libra and born under the sign of the rat. G+, twitter, vk.com, Ok.ru, Tumblr, Frockman Philosophy on google search, on YouTube (frockmusic and video231). You are welcome to send comments to my email or contact me via phone, on, hangouts @ .com or any other of my social feeds.
Please share my karaoke videos if you think they are good and comment


No comments: