Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Walking the Middle Path

In walking the middle path to life, one must not be extreme, fanatical, manipulating others for cause to benefit oneself. The middle is the best for balance, in saying that don't overdue a good thing once presented to you. Find balance in situations to maintain what is now and is in your best interest.

When we involve others in our lives, it is not totally free, there is a tug between two others to control on or the others comfort zones and to manipulate the merging of the partnership in one direction to make one happy but the other is not. There has to be a middle ground for anything in life to succeed.

I am finding in freedom of thought, freedom of spirit, and freedom to direct my own journey is enlightened me to explore and become more at ease with myself, To not let an institution, a marriage, a partnership, a job and in my retirement this is possible to not be controlled, manipulated, radicalized, to change the path I want to finish my life out with. This is my journey, no one elses.

No comments: