Search This Blog

Monday, November 19, 2018

Meditation, Balance, You Are the Balancer, Though Collection

It is your choice and your freedom to do so and is respected. There are many or Gods, or it is the way people want to see them and worship them or one kind. I am more universal in thought. When I go to a church sermon, I listen to what only pertains to me in that sermon. Here the main theme is balancing is crucial in your life, and you are the creator of the imbalance. In such, only you can correct it but one day at a time. We get caught up in the fast pace world, and lose control of thought collection and meditation, meditation comes in many forms, to me, it is just having my time alone to collect thoughts, being retired I have lots of time for that, self-reflection, prayer and meditation is all of this. 

No comments: